Wednesday 12 February 2014

Grade 6 Wish Poem

I wish I had a horse
I wish I had a dog.
I wish I could get Delourus the puppy.
I wish for a komodo dragon.
I wish for a pet panda.

I wish humans hadn't taken over the planet.
I wish I had a tardis
(Time And Relative Dimensions In Space)
I wish for world peace
I wish I had a pet.

I wish to compete for Canada at the Olympics.
I wish to be an olympic athlete.
I wish to be better at hockey.
I wish my friend went to the same high school as me.
I wish I had my own music studio.

I wish I was tall.
I wish my dad wasn't diabetic and that he didn't get a heart attack.
I wish my dad would take time off of work and hang with me.

I wish I won the lottery.
I wish my eczema would go away.
I wish my family and friends could never be ill.
I wish my dad could take time from school to play with me.

I wish for money.
I wish for Goku Powers.
I wish we didn't have fire drills at school.

I wish to meet Lana Del Rey everyday.
I wish I could go on a Disney Cruise vacation to the Caribbean.

I wish I could fly.
I wish I could talk to animals and they could talk to me.
I wish could have a lifetime supply of food for free.

I wish for money.
I wish school was just DPA.
I wish I could hear what animals could say and be able to talk to animals.
I wish I could fly while being invisible.

No comments:

Post a Comment