Monday 13 January 2014

Embarrassing Moments - Stories compiled by Jacqueline and Samantha and Nadia. If you have embarrassing moments of your own, send them to us on edmodo or in class!

Cousin Trauma
One weekend I went to sleep over at my super hot cousin's house because my parents were out of town and he just so happens to be a gymnast just like me. He was teaching me some cool new moves to try. When I was showing him my press and he was showing me to plank on my hands of a table we heard like crack or a ripping sound but I didn't find anything so I just went long with my planks till we were getting ready for bed and his little sister shouted "------- your pants!" turns out there was a huge rip in the you know what area. I can't look at my cousin with a serious face anymore.


Bathroom break
I was camping one summer and my dad wondered if I wanted to go for a bike ride with him. Of course!!! Just quickly phone mom, here’s my phone. And we were off on our trip. About half way through, I had to go to the bathroom. He told me to wait but I couldn’t!!! Fine, he said…there’s an outhouse about 50 meters up. I rode as fast as I could while behind me faded. Finally!!! I’ve never been so happy to see a bathroom!! I walked in…oh darn!!! Dad’s phone was still in my pocket… but not anymore!!! I stared down into the outhouse… the phone of my dad’s has a new home... the bottom of an outhouse. My dad was okay with it, but at first he thought I was teasing. Once we got back to camp, I had to announce to everyone that I dropped my dad’s iPhone in the outhouse. But worst of all, my crush was there camping with us…worst camping trip ever!!!     

Locked Away
Every Thursday I go to a pitching clinic for softball. One time when I was at pitching I had to go to the bathroom so when I was walking to the bathroom I noticed the custodian was working in the girls room.  So I went in and the custodian came out, then I went into a stall and clearly the custodian didn’t clean it, so when I tried to open the door it wouldn’t budge. I tried again, still nothing, the lock was jammed.  I couldn’t get out so I thought that if I waited the lock would magically unlock and I would be free, well that didn’t happen, so I had no choice but to crawl under the stall. GROSS!!!! So I got down on the ground and started making my way under when the custodian walked in, I must been in there so long that THE CUSTODIAN thought I must have gone back to pitching in the gym. All I could do was stand up and tell him the lock got stuck so I had to crawl under, he just laughed and left the bathroom. Every week I go pitching and he is there cleaning and every time I go to the bathroom he looks at me and laughs. I will never go to the bathroom there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment