Monday 27 January 2014

Rant section

PROBLEMS WITH LEGO

Hi, my name is Jared and today I will discuss some problems with Lego. Although Lego is really fun, it is really expensive. For example, I saw the Death Star at the Lego store and it was $500.00! Even if it's rare you can't put the price that high for just a pile of Lego bricks that cost 5 cents to make. 

Another problem with Lego is that sometimes in the big sets, a couple pieces are missing and sometimes they are important pieces. For example, I have the Simpsons house and it was missing 3 two pieces that I really needed to complete the set. The set is rare because the company didn't make a lot of the Simpsons houses and you need all the pieces to make it worth something. I love Lego, but there are some problems that the company needs to fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment