Monday 20 January 2014

Embarrassing Moments section: Nutella Nonsense

 When I was little, my parents went away a lot... usually I would go to my best friend's house when they where gone. One time my parents were going to Florida and me and my friend. Her name was Mandy. We had the whole week planned out!!! Laser tag on Wednesday, the mall on Thursday, tea and cookies on Friday, etc. It was Thursday. I loved the mall!!! I was so excited, we had the restaurant booked and everything. Just before we left, Mandy and I were hungry. We both loved Nutella, so we toasted some toast and jammed on the chocolatey goodness. I set mine down on a chair to put my shoes on and SPLAT ! Oh no! I sat on my toast.. with Nutella splattered on it. Of  course, we had to proceed to the mall, but I was so sad! The whole time, people laughed at me. it was so bad, a little girl even called me poopy pants!!! Thankfully, I had enough money to buy new pants.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment