Wednesday 29 January 2014

Embarrassing stories (by Jacqueline, Nadia and Sam)

Airport Accident

Last summer when I was returning from Hawaii I had a little accident at the baggage area….. it was really late at night and I was about to drift off, but right then the plane landed. It was a struggle to keep my eyes open let alone walk without falling into the person next to me. Once we got of the plane my family and I headed towards the baggage pickup. Like I said before, it was LATE. My suitcase was blue with red polka dots, and it just so happens someone else returning from Hawaii on the SAME airplane has the SAME bag. When I saw mine coming down the chute I followed it around until I could find an open area to grab it and meet my family back at the front. As I was getting there, there were two people yelling at each other behind me. I turned to look for a minute or so and when I turned around I completely forgot about my bag and grabbed what I thought was mine. So once I got it I was heading over to our car. I stopped to get my extra headphones out (I lost the others on the plane) I unzipped it and I knew something was very wrong. I saw that these weren't my clothes. They were all black and goth and full of skulls. All of a sudden I felt a tap on my back and I turned around and I saw this guy there, dressed in all-black smoking a cigarette. i thought he was going to knock me out but no. He said" um… I think you have my bag". I was in shock handing it to him. I was so embarrassed but I gotta admit it was kinda funny seeing a goth person walking around with a polka dot suitcase.

No comments:

Post a Comment